Check back in March for summer 2021 information
- All-day admission for 10 people
- Two-hour reserved party area
- Private use of the lazy river tube slide or body slides for 15 minutes
- T-shirt craft for guest of honor
- Birthday child is complimentary
- Download and personalize a Splash Party invitation
Party & Reservations
- Residents must show proof of residency with a valid drivers license or season pass.
- All parties must be booked 7 days in advance. Parties can be booked with a $50 initial payment and completed contract. Balance is due prior to entering the park on day of the party.
- A 3-day advance notice must be given to reschedule or cancel for no charge.
- Food purchases available at concessions. Click here to view the menu. You may bring your own food for a catering fee. Cakes are permitted free of charge.
- Inclement Weather Policy: If there is inclement weather on the day of the party, and Cypress Cove closes, you may reschedule for no charge.
- Reservations are only accepted in person.
- Please call Cypress Cove at (630) 353-3350 for availability of party dates and times.
2020 Splash Party Fees
|Splash Party Fee||Additional Guests|
|Season Pass Holder (10 people)||$150||$5 each|
|Resident (10 people)||$175||$6 each|
|Nonresident (10 people)||$200||$8 each|
|Pizza Package Fee (1 pizza & 2 pitchers)||$20|
Sunday through Saturday
12:00 – 2:00 PM
2:30 – 4:30 PM
5:00 – 7:00 PM