At Cypress Cove, we go all out for birthdays! Invite 10 or more of your favorite people to gather for a splash-tastic party with access to our whole water park for the day.
- All-day admission for 10 people | Birthday child is complimentary
- Two-hour reserved party area
- Private use of the lazy river tube slide or body slides for 15 minutes
- T-shirt craft for guest of honor
- Download and personalize a Splash Party invitation
- Monday-Thursday: 12:00-2:00 PM • 2:30-4:30PM • 5:00-7:00PM
- Friday-Sunday: 12:00-2:00 PM • 2:30-4:30PM
Party Area Options & Capacity
- Swamp Shack Café | 20 people maximum with rectangular picnic tables and chairs
- Snapper’s Snack Shack | 30 people maximum with round tables and chairs
- Stage | 50 people maximum with rectangular picnic tables and chairs
- Capacity listed is seating maximum; party size can be larger, but this is the amount seats available in this area for a splash party.
- Residents must show proof of residency with a valid driver’s license or season pass.
- All parties must be booked 7 days in advance.
- Parties can be booked with a $50 initial payment and completed contract. Balance is due prior to entering the park on day of the party.
- A 3-day advance notice must be given to reschedule or cancel for no charge and to receive your initial payment back.
- If there is inclement weather on the day of the party and Cypress Cove closes, you may reschedule for no charge or receive a refund of their initial payment. The splash party contact person will be notified if the park is closing the day of their party. It is recommended that the splash party host is also checking the Rainout Line for updates on park opening/closings.
- Please call or visit the Woodridge Park District at (630) 353-3400 for availability of party dates and times.
- Are cakes permitted? Cake/cupcakes and beverages are allowed and complimentary. Cypress Cove can store one, one-layer cake or box of cupcakes per party.
- Is catering permitted? Catering is permitted with a $30 catering fee.
- Is there a pizza package? No.
- Are decorations allowed? Yes, however; crepe paper steamers are not allowed as they stain the deck areas.
- Does Cypress Cove provide plates and/or utensils? Cypress Cove will provide plain white paper plates and utensils for cake and cupcakes only. If you wish to have plates other than white for cake and cupcakes or plates for your catered food, you will need to provide your own
- Do I have to pay for adults that come and do not swim? Yes, the fee is an admission fee and is charged regardless if someone choose to not swim.
- Can I book back-to-back reservations? Yes. Back to back reservations can be booked, but you will pay for both reservations.
- Are decorations allowed? Yes, however crepe paper streamers are not allowed as they stain the deck areas.
- When can parties be booked? All parties must be booked at least 7 days in advance.
- Is catering allowed to be brought in? Cupcakes and cake are allowed at no cost. Catering is allowed to be brought in for a fee of $30.00. Trays and sternos to keep the food warm are allowed.
- Does Cypress Cove provide plates and/or utensils? Cypress Cove will provide plain white paper plates and utensils for cake and cupcakes only. If you wish to have a themed plate or plates for your catered food, you will need to provide your own.
- Do I have to pay for adults that come and do not swim? Yes. The fee is an admission fee and is charged regardless if someone choose to not swim.
- Can I book back to back reservations? Yes. Back to back reservations can be booked, but you will pay for both reservations.
- Check-in procedures for the Splash Party Leader:
- Check-in at the Pass Sales Office Window located thru the black gates to the right of the Admissions Box Office (green star on the facility map—LINK TO FACILITY MAP)
- Present your party guest list to the staff member checking you in. The guest list will be used to verify number of guests and also to allow you to enter the park separately from guest who may arrive late. You can enjoy yourself in the par, and our staff will happily verify you late guests when they arrive and direct them to you.
- Give your cake or cupcakes to the staff member checking you in. We will store your cake or cupcakes until your designated party time in our refrigerator. Due to limited storage capabilities, we can only store one, one-tier cake or box cup cakes. If you have included the catering option in your party, you are welcome to bring coolers to store your food.
- Fill out a Credit Card Authorization Form. This will ensure you don’t get charged for guests that do not arrive and allow you to easily add concession items to your party. When checking-out, your card will be charged and the form will be shredded.
- In order to receive your initial payment back, parties must be canceled or rescheduled at least 3 days prior to the scheduled party. If a splash party is cancelled due to inclement weather, the party can be rescheduled for another available date that season or receive a refund of their initial payment. The splash party contact will be notified if the park is closing the day of their party. It is recommended that the splash party host is also checking the rain out line for updates on park opening/closings.