Reserve a portion of the park for your group! Private rentals are for groups up to 200 people. Private rentals will have exclusive use of a portion of the park during a 2-hour time period.
ALLIGATOR ALLEY RENTAL
Alligator Alley ranges in depth from 3.5 to 5 feet and features an ADA-accessible ramp.
The Alligator Alley rental includes the following:
- Rental for up to 100 people
- Program Pool (25 yards/6 lanes)
- Plunge Pool
- 3 Body Slides
Access to the Snappers Snack Shack seating
Rental Days/Times: Friday, Saturday & Sunday, 6:30 – 8:30 PM
BULLFROG BAYOU RENTAL
Bullfrog Bayou is a spray play area. This area is great for kids under 42 inches and timid swimmers. The Cajun-themed shrimp boat and interactive water features for varying ages is sure to make your next party a hit!
The Bullfrog Bayou Rental includes the following:
- Rental for up to 100 people
- Both Splash Pad Play Areas
- Under 42″ Body Flume Slide
Rental Days/Times: Friday, Saturday & Sunday, 6:30 – 8:30 PM | Saturday & Sunday, 9:00 – 11:00am
CATTAIL BAY RENTAL
Cattail Bay is a six-lane competitive pool with attached zero depth entry, kiddie slide, drop slide and diving board. Cajun Creek is a 600′ lazy river and tube slide.
The Cattail Bay rental includes use of:
- Rental for up to 200 people
- Cattail Bay
- Cajun Creek
- Access to the Snappers Snack Shack seating
Rental Days/Times: Friday Saturday & Sunday, 6:30 – 8:30 PM
Cypress cove RENTAL
This rental includes all areas of the park, Alligator Alley, Cattail Bay, Cajun Creek and Bullfrog Bayou.
Rental Days/Times: Friday, Saturday & Sunday, 6:30–8:30 PM
PRIVATE RENTALS RESERVATIONS
Reservations are accepted in-person at Cypress Cove during regular open swim hours and at the ARC, 8201 S. Janes Avenue, during registration hours (M-F: 9 AM-6 PM; SA: 9 AM-12 PM). All rentals must be booked 14 days in advance with a signed contract/permit agreement and completed initial payment. Call 630-353-3400 through May 31 for more information.
PRIVATE RENTAL FAQ:
- When do I need to book? Must be booked at least 14 days in advance
- When do Private Rentals occur? June 3-August 14
- Is catering allowed to be brought in? Cupcakes and cake are allowed at no cost. Catering is allowed to be brought in for a fee of $75.00. Trays and sternos to keep the food warm are allowed. Beverages can be brought in with the cake/cupcakes at no additional catering fee.
- Is alcohol allowed in? No liquor is allowed in parks.
- How is payment taken? The initial payment is due at the time of booking. The remaining amount due is due prior to entering the park. Payment can be made via cash, organizational check or credit card. Personal checks will not be accepted.
- Can we come early to set up? Yes, renters can come in 30 minutes prior to their private rental time to setup. No guests are allowed in until the rental start time.
- Can we stay in the park after the private rental is over? No, all guests must exit the park at the end of the private rental time.
- Are decorations allowed? Yes, however crepe paper streamers are not allowed as they stain the deck areas.
- Are inflatables allowed? No.
Check-in procedures for the Private Rental Leader:
- Check-in at the Pass Sales Office Window located thru the black gates to the right of the Admissions Box Office.
- Present your party guest list to the staff member checking you in. The guest list will be used to verify number of guests and also to allow you to enter the park separately from guest who may arrive late. You can enjoy yourself in the par, and our staff will happily verify you late guests when they arrive and direct them to you.
- Give your cake or cupcakes to the staff member checking you in. We will store your cake or cupcakes until your designated party time in our refrigerator. Due to limited storage capabilities, we can only store one, one-tier cake or box cup cakes. If you have included the catering option in your party, you are welcome to bring coolers to store your food.
- Fill out a Credit Card Authorization Form. This will ensure you don’t get charged for guests that do not arrive and allow you to easily add concession items to your party. When checking-out, your card will be charged and the form will be shredded.
- If a private rental is cancelled due to weather, the private rental can be rescheduled for another available date that season or receive a refund. The private rental contact will be notified if the park is closing the day of their rental. It is recommended that the private rental host is also checking the rain out line for updates on park opening/closings.