Park Info: Pool Closing Guidelines
Pool Closing Guidelines
- For weather updates and the status of the facility and swim programs, call Cypress Cove Family Aquatic Park at (630)353-3350 or sign up for Rainout Line alerts.
- Cypress Cove will close when there are fewer than 40 guests present for one hour.
- If, at opening time, the air temperature is 70 degrees, Cypress Cove will open for at least one hour and let crowd size determine if the facility will remain open or not.
- If the air temperature is less than 70 degrees, Cypress Cove will close (or not open).
- If there is threatening weather, lightening, or thunderstorms the pools will close.
- Only one person is allowed on the slide at a time.
- No refunds will be issued for early pool closings.
- Visit hours of operations web page for other special hours and closings.
Safety breaks are called at 1:00 pm, 3:00 pm and 5:00 pm daily or as often as deemed necessary by the manager on duty. Each break will last at least 15 minutes. You are encouraged to use this time to reapply sunscreen, rehydrate, and relax.
- Adults 18 years or older may swim during rest periods.