2024 rental information/requests will be avaialble in March 2024
If you have a group of 20 or more aquatic park fanatics, you can visit Cypress Cove at a discounted rate during open swim hours. Cypress Cove is the ideal field trip for day camps, day cares, family outings and any other group! Adult supervision required.
Group Outings have access to the entire park for the day and do not have any special reserved area.
Group Outing FAQs
- When do Group Outings occur? June 3-August 15
- When are Group Outings available? Tuesday-Friday, 11:30am-5:00pm.
- How many people can attend? There is a daily limit of Group Outing participants the park will host on a given day. That limit is based on all group outings that are scheduled for that day.
- Can we bring our lunches into the park? No. We do not allow outside food or beverage (with the exception of sealed water bottles) into the park. We do however provide picnic tables outside the facility for groups to eat prior to entry. You are also welcome to get your hand stamped, exit and re-enter when finished eating. Cypress Cove is also surrounded by park space, so many groups or camps do choose to picnic in the grassy areas prior to entry.
- Can my number of participants change between when I booked and the group outing date? Yes. Number is flexible when booking and can be adjusted for final fee collection. Groups get 1 free counselor for every 10 campers.
- How are Group Outings paid? Group Outings can be paid by cash, organizational check or credit card. All payments are due prior to entry.
- Is alcohol allowed? No liquor is allowed in parks.
- Do you provide life jackets? We provide life jackets onsite. Lifejackets are first come, first serve. For that reason, we suggest if you have a camper who regularly wears their own lifejacket, you should bring it with you, as we cannot guarantee the number of lifejackets that will be available on the date of your visit.
- Check-in procedures for the Group Outing Leader:
- Campers should be dropped off by the gate that leads into Alligator Alley as that’s where all groups will enter (yellow star on the facility map—LINK TO FACILITY MAP)
- Group leader should check-in and pay prior to entry at the Pass Sales Office window located thru the black gates to the right of the Admissions Box Office.
- Nonswimmers will be wrist banded upon entry, please have the number of nonswimmers in your group ready at check-in.
- Once the group leader has checked in and paid, a Head Lifeguard will meet your group to inform them of the pool rules.
- The Head Lifeguard will then lead your group into the facility to a group gather spot. Plan to meet and gather your group at the designated gathering spot during safety breaks and before exiting the facility.
- Where do we park our bus? Group Outings arriving by bus are to instruct the bus driver to park at Orchard Hill Park, which is approximately one block south of the Cypress Cove parking lot. Buses are not permitted to park in the Cypress Cove parking lot.
- Certificate of Insurance (COI) Information: Organizations that are not a PDRMA member will need to provide a COI listing the Woodridge Park District additionally insured. The COI information is further explained in the Cypress Cove Facility Guide. (link to facility guide PDF). PDRMA organizations do not need to provide a COI.