Pool Closing Guidelines
- For weather updates and the status of the facility and swim programs, call Cypress Cove Family Aquatic Park at (630)353-3350 or sign up for Rainout Line alerts.
- The pool will be closed if the wind chill is 70 degrees or below, or at the manager’s discretion based on inclement weather, low attendance, or unusual circumstances.
- If there is threatening weather, lightening, or thunderstorms the pools will close.
- No refunds will be issued for early pool closings.
- Visit hours of operations web page for other special hours and closings.
- Safety breaks are called at 1:00 pm, 3:00 pm and 5:00 pm daily or as often as deemed necessary by the manager on duty. Each break will last at least 15 minutes. You are encouraged to use this time to reapply sunscreen, rehydrate, and relax.
- Adults 18 years or older may swim during rest periods.