Coolers are allowed in the park with the purchase of a Cooler Season Pass (for season pass holders only) for $50 or a Cooler Daily Admission for $5. Cooler Daily Admission be purchased on the day of your visit with general admission and Cooler Season Passes can be purchased anytime online starting with pass sales through the end of the season, with the purchase of a regular season pass.
- Cooler Restrictions
- Alcohol is not permitted.
- Only sealed, non-alcoholic plastic bottled beverages or empty thermoses/reusable water bottles are permitted.
- No glass containers.
- One cooler per family.
- Maximum cooler size is not to exceed 19-1/4″ x 16-1/2″ x 11-1/2″ or 28 quarts.
- Coolers will be checked prior to entry.
- Patrons with coolers must eat inside either of the concessions’ deck areas (Swamp Shack Café or Snapper’s Snack Shack)