When the Cypress Cove parking lot is full, overflow parking is available at the three parking lots of nearby Woodridge Park District parks/facilities. Orchard Hill is just south of the water park, on the east side of Janes Avenue, Falconridge is south of the facility on the west side of Janes Avenue and the ARC is north of the water park. Parking anywhere else is at your own risk.
Supervision of Children
Parents/guardians must be responsible for supervising their children. Lifeguards are on duty only to enforce rules and to respond in emergency situations. Children 9 and under must be accompanied by a chaperone 18 years or older. Non-swimmers must have a chaperone 18 years or older within arm’s reach at all times.
The pool will be closed if the wind chill is 70 degrees or below, or at the manager’s discretion based on inclement weather, low attendance, or unusual circumstances. Refunds will not be given. Please see rain check policy for further details. Sign up for Rainout Line alerts or call the Rainout Line at (630) 206-1722 for Cypress Cove closing information.
Safety breaks are called at 1:00 pm, 3:00 pm and 5:00 pm daily or as often as deemed necessary by the manager on duty. Each break will last at least 15 minutes. You are encouraged to use this time to reapply sunscreen, rehydrate, and relax.
If facility capacity is reached one person is allowed in the water park for every one person that exits to ensure the safety of our patrons and staff.
Lockers are available in the locker rooms; however, patrons must supply locks or purchase one at the General Store. Locks must be removed each day or they will be cut off.
Health, safety Rules and regulations
- A valid driver’s license or equivalent must be presented to receive the daily resident rate.
- Children age 9 years or under must be accompanied by an adult 18 years of age or older.
- Children not potty trained must wear swim diapers or plastic pants under their swimsuit. Swim diapers are available for purchase. Swim diapers must have tight fitting elastic around waist and legs or plastic pants will be required.
- All guests must wear bathing suits if they are swimming in any area of the facility. Leotards, cutoffs, unlined shorts, and color T-shirts are not permitted.
- U.S. Coast Guard approved personal flotation devices are allowed. Water wings and other flotation devices are prohibited, except at designated times. Lifejackets are available for use with collateral (i.e. license, membership card).
- Food and beverages are available at the concession stand. Food and coolers are allowed in the park with the purchase of a Cooler Season Pass (season pass holders only) or a Cooler Daily Admission. Only sealed, non-alcoholic plastic bottled beverages or empty thermoses/reusable water bottles are permitted. See Cooler Information for more information.
- Sealed water bottles are allowed and must contain water.
- Alcohol, chewing gum, oil products and glass containers are not permitted in the park.
- The Park District can not be held responsible for loss or theft of any personal belongings.
- Children age 6 years and older must use appropriate locker rooms.
- Only clean shoes and sandals are permitted on the deck.
- Patrons must be 42″ tall to ride the tube slide, body slides and drop slide.
- Smoking is prohibited inside the park. Smoking is permitted outside of the facility; 25 feet from entrance.
- Persons violating any personal conduct regulations, either written or verbal, will be subject to eviction without a refund or to other disciplinary actions.
- Rules can be added or waived by management when appropriate.
- All other state and local health laws apply.
- No refunds. Rain checks only given for inclement weather, within guidelines stated in the rain check policy.
- Photographic devices and cell phones are not permitted in the locker rooms.
- No shoes on spray pad.
- No strollers on spray pad.
Water Slide Information
- You must be at least 42″ tall to ride the tube slide, drop slide and body slides.
- Only single tubes are allowed on the tube slide. Double tubes are not permitted.
- In order to access the tube slide, all tubers will be guided forward into the slide by a deck attendant.
- All persons must slide down in a sitting position or on their back, feet-first. Sliding down head-first and flipping over are prohibited.
- Only one person is allowed on the slide at a time.
- Stopping intentionally, standing or kneeling on the slide is strictly prohibited.
- Pregnant women and people with head, neck or back problems should not use the slides.
- No glasses, metal objects, keys, goggles, flotation devices or shirts allowed on the slide.
- Catching children is strictly prohibited.
- Hands must be kept inside the slide at all times and each person should exit the pool immediately after each slide.
- Additional rules may be added by the management if necessary.
- Kiddie slides are only for children 42″ and UNDER.
- Coolers are allowed in the park with the purchase of a Cooler Season Pass (for season pass holders only) for $50 or a Cooler Daily Admission for $5.
- Cooler Daily Admission be purchased on the day of your visit with general admission.
- Cooler Season Pass can be purchased anytime online starting with pass sales through the end of the season, with the purchase of a regular season pass.
- Cooler Restrictions:
- Alcohol is not permitted.
- Only sealed, non-alcoholic plastic bottled beverages or empty thermoses/reusable water bottles are permitted.
- No glass containers.
- One cooler per family.
- Maximum cooler size is not to exceed 19-1/4″ x 16-1/2″ x 11-1/2″ or 28 quarts.
- Coolers will be checked prior to entry.
- Patrons with coolers must eat inside either of the concessions’ deck areas (Swamp Shack Café or Snapper’s Snack Shack)
The Woodridge Park District Lifeguard Staff will start this season under the top national waterpark safety program, StarGuard. The guard staff undergoes an intense 20-hour training course, including rescue skills, emergency response skills, community CPR, first aid and AED training. The staff must also attend weekly in-service training sessions to review their skills. Throughout the season, auditors from StarGuard will conduct three unannounced visits to audit staff performance. Our Lifeguard Staff has consistently received the prestigious 5 Star Award for exceeding criteria for aquatic safety since 2012.