2023 Adult Lap Swim Dates & Rates
*No lap swim on June 8, June 22, July 4, July 26 due to holiday/scheduled swim meets
Adult Lap Swim Rules
1. Lap Swimmers are required to share lanes whenever there are more swimmers than lanes available. Circle swimming is to be utilized. At all times, 3 lane lines will be set up, lap swim can still occur without a present lane line.
2. Depending on attendance, management reserves the right to assign additional lanes to aquatic group programs and classes. The manager on duty will be responsible for setting lanes lines as necessary.
3. All Park District Aquatic Programs (i.e., Swim Lessons, Private Swim Lessons, Swim Team, etc.) have priority over Lap Swim Lanes in the Program Pool.
4. During general open swim hours, 11:30 AM – 5:00 PM, the program pool and its lane lines are available to all ages. If you wish to use a lane line for lap swim, and it is occupied by a guest who is not lap swimming, please ask a lifeguard to clear the lane for you.
5. Ages 16 years and up are welcome during Adult Swim.
6. The Adult Swim schedule is subject to change without notice. Please feel free to call Cypress Cove for up-to-date information.