Cypress Cove Family Aquatic Park is closed for the season. Check back in late March for 2022 season pass information.
2021 Season Pass Fees
|6 or more||$70/each additional member||$90/each additional member|
|Children under 1||Free||Free|
2021 Season Pass Sales & Renewals
A. Returning Residents & Non-residents (renewals)
Returning resident and non-resident season pass holders and patrons with a verified Woodridge Park District account can register and pay according to one of the following methods:
- 1. Online
- 2. In Person at the ARC (9 AM-6 PM Monday-Friday) or Cypress Cove (11:30 AM-5:00 PM daily)
- 3. Fax (630-353-3409)
- 4. Drop-off in one of the 24/7 drop boxes located at the ARC, 8201 S. Janes Avenue or Fred C. Hohnke Community Center, 2600 Center Drive.
B. NEW Woodridge Residents & NEW Non-residents
Visit the ARC or Cypress Cove to purchase your season pass and bring the below required documents with you, along with with your household members (in-person) to take photos.
- Household Account Form
- One current utility bill (within the last 2 months for Park District residents only)
- Official ID for each household member
- Adults 18 & Up – State or federal issued photo ID
- Children 17 & Younger – birth certificate or guardianship papers
I FORGOT MY USER NAME AND/OR PASSWORD TO MY WOODRIDGE PARK DISTRICT ONLINE ACCOUNT; HOW DO I GET A NEW ONE?
Your username is your email address. In the event you have forgotten your username or password please contact us at 630-353-3400. We will be happy to assist in resetting your account. Please note the Customer Service Team is available Monday – Friday, 9 AM – 6 PM. In the event you should call after hours, please leave a message and our team will contact you during the next business day. You can also send an email request to our Customer Service Supervisor, Ashley Rowden, at email@example.com. She will attempt to reply the next business day (M-F).
Season Pass Holder Privileges
AdvancEntry: Enter a half hour before general admission.